* Choose your dates and number of adults (16 years of age and older) to see options available. We manage over 80 amazing condos located in The Grand to choose from, so take your time!! Once you have chosen your very favorite send us a booking request. Its that easy!
Please make sure to read through our building rules and what to expect....
- Visitors of registered guests are not allowed up to condos for any period of time. This is a rule set by the building association/management we can not amend. If you have a private chef, make up/hair stylist, massage therapist, etc. that is more then fine and we would just need their name and date/time of arrival so we can alert the front desk to send them up.
- Visitors for monthly rentals are allowed and must be kept at a minimum at all times. Your visitor must check in at concierge desk and provide their ID and condo number to gain access up to condo.
- The max adult occupancy for each property is stated on each listing and in rental agreement. We are unable to amend the max occupancy set by the city and building association/management of The Grand condominiums. So please make sure to have all adults accounted for when booking any of our condos.
- Absolutely no loud music, or parties. Any type of altercation with building security or staff will result in immediate eviction. If this occurs, which we hope doesn't! there will be no refund and the forfeit of any deposit which would ruin anyones vacation!. So make sure to respect the neighbors/residents and fellow guests while in the condo and common areas.
- We are not liable for any personal belongings left in property after check out. We are happy to mail back any belongings found at your expense. We know how easy it is to leave something behind so make sure to take the time to look around before checking out and letting us know right away if something was left that you need returned so we can alert our maids and retrieve it if it was found.
- No third party bookings unless agreed to by Bluewater Realty Miami LLC. Please let us know if you are booking for others! as you will be liable for any damages/loss.
- There is no smoking of any kind permitted in the condos or common areas inside the building. If smoking is detected you will face eviction and forfeit deposit. Smoking is allowed on balconies with all sliding glass doors shut. The smell of smoke is incredibly difficult to remove and we would hate to have to keep your deposit to professionally clean the furniture. Many of our condos are booked on a daily basis, so please respect the next group arriving.
- Bluewater Realty Miami LLC will not be held liable for any amenities being closed during your stay. We will not be able to accommodate refunds, should it arise.Things happen! and repairs are needed for the pool, jacuzzi and gym. This situation is rare but out of our control.
- Absolutely no pets are permitted. We are unable to amend this rule. We absolutely love animals! However, we must follow the building rules on nightly/monthly rentals. If you have a registered service dog, of course that is permitted. Please let us know during the booking process as we will need documents to show building prior to arrival.
- Guests 16 years of age and older are considered adults via building mgmt. Guests 16 years of age and older will be considered as an adult at time of check in. 15 years of age and under are considered children at The Grand and aren't counted in number of guests on our website when searching for condos. We will need the kids names and ages though prior to arrival to let the front desk know.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to book, if not accompanied by family. If you are under 21 at time of booking but will be 21 at check in that works for us!
- All guests will receive a hand-scan at check in for access around building, this is mandatory and we have no way around this as it gets adult guests through security (like Fort Knox - so its a very safe building), the front desk, access to elevators to bring you to your floor and to 10th floor for pool, into the building from pool, and into gym. The hand scan data will be erased from system at 11am check out day. All guests check in at the front desk of The Doubletree Grand Hotel. They just do the check in process for The Grand condominium guests, you would reach out to us, Bluewater Realty Miami for anything that you would need once you check in.
Please attach a photo of a driver's license or passport for each adult, including yours for building registration. Management will not accept if anything is crossed off so please send a clear photo of either for each adult.
Downtown Miami parking is limited. So parking is only valet at The Grand. The only other option is limited street metered parking in from of Margaret Pace Park next door.
These are the 2 valet options:
$34 daily valet fee per car. We will send you an invoice via email prior to arrival. Once paid, we leave a voucher in your condo that you hand to valet the next time you retrieve your car.
$39 daily valet fee per car paid directly to building.
Once we receive all adults IDs and if you would like a valet voucher we will email you the welcome packet with all check-in instructions.
- $50 per adult background check/approval Mgmt fee (invoice sent to pay online after booking)
- Emails for each adult
- Drivers license for US citizens, Passport for international guests, Management will not accept anything crossed off.
- Each adult will receive via Docusign the building addendum and background check form to fill out which will require a social security number for US citizens.
- One self parking space is $320 monthly, any additional months would be $180 monthly.
- Once we receive all completed paperwork and IDs, we will turn into association for approval. The process for approval take 2 business days.
- No prior arrests please or association will not approve. If any arrests come up during background check and it is rejected, we are unable to refund the registration fees.
- 50% refund if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival and no refund if cancelled within 14 days of arrival.
-Guests are responsible for purchasing trip insurance.
-By booking this condo you are agreeing to this rental agreement.
Bluewater Realty Miami team