- SQF 1,400
Perfect for remote workers and workspace available.
Bluewater Realty Miami welcomes you to The Grand, our waterfront oasis located in the heart of Downtown Miami on the lovely Biscayne Bay. Our three bedroom, Good Morning Beautiful! all you will need for a complete retreat! Want direct waterfront views? You got it! Want to cozy up on your private balcony and gaze out at the spectacular views of Biscayne Bay and Heart Island? You got it.
Our three bedroom, Good Morning Beautiful! comfortably sleeps 4 adults plus up to 2 children. Three bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms.
Sunset Hideaway! has a king bed in the master bedroom, a King bed in the 2nd bedroom, and a twin in junior bedroom. Whether deciding on take-out or channeling your inner chef abilities, our kitchen inside Good Morning Beautiful! is fully equipped with all the essentials and is adorned with a dining table that allows up to four to relax, sit and enjoy! TVs in all bedroom and also in the living room so you will not miss out on your favorite TV shows you thought left at home!. The master bedroom has a desk/chair for work space, and yes, your very own Washer/Dryer, so going home home with laundry is not an option!
You have full private access to our Good Morning Beautiful! You have full access to The Grand pool on the 10th floor, gym with a dry sauna, 4 hot tubs, and lobby. The Grand lobby is what we call a city within a building. If you didn't have to leave the building, you wouldn't have to, because it offers everything you could possibly need, want and desire! Restaurants from authentic Italian Primo's dining (a true locals hang out shhhhh), to our 8 1/2 Caffe & Bottega (omg the panini's and fresh baked pastries!!), to yummy deli at Le'Faubourg to Tony Chan's upscale Chinese eatery, to our Locals Lobby Bar (and just about everything in-between). Oh, and let's not forget Starbucks, and for a classic Miami meets Hollywood feel, visit our hidden gem Casablanca on The Bay located on the second floor of the lobby. Boutique shopping.. Bayshore Design Center (we love the Italian silk!), Dry Cleaning, Parcel Packaging, Pharmacy, Beauty Salon and Nail Bar, Convenience Store, Lotus Bloom Spa and so much more.
Drum roll please ...and our very own Grand Marina! Whether you are in the mood for a late night stroll along the marina boardwalk or wanting to get your water sports on.. The Grand can make that happen all in a days fun! The Grand offers a full equipped Marina with water sports, day cruises, and fishing trips!
You never have to feel alone! Bluewater Realty Miami (Rachel and Mia) are here for YOU! We are a real estate company and manage dozens of properties in the building and we are on site should you need us for anything at all.
The Grand is a premiere location! It is very centrally located. We are an easy 8 minute drive over the scenic causeway to South Beach, 3 minute drive to Wynwood Walls and Art District, 5 minutes to Midtown and the Design and Fashion District. One block walking distance to Publix grocery store beer/wine. Bayside Marketplace (port of Miami) is so close you can see it from The Grand! As is American Airlines Arena and The Miami Adrienne Arscht Center! There is shopping, nightlife, arts & entertainment, and restaurants all around ..!!
The Grand offers 24/7 Concierge and security!
Uber all the way! Everything is so close that it makes Ubering around safe and easy. Taxis (there is usually a long line of taxis right out front of The Grand) the Trolley, and our very personal favorite the Miami Metromover which is free and is right on our block!
If you plan to have a car there is a one time $75 parking fee to valet park one car for entire stay. Please note that the valet parking garage height is only 6'6" similar to a large SUV. Trucks/vans can not fit and would need to street park by meter only.
- Please note that bookings made on Homeaway/VRBO/Expedia and our website will be charged a 8% processing fee on any amount paid if cancelled at anytime. This fee covers the credit card processing fee we have that is not refunded to us if you should choose to cancel or you are not approved by mgmt. Your refund will be less 8% for a cancellation.
- 92% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 60 days before arrival or earlier.
- 0% refundable if cancelled within 60 days of arrival.
- Guests are responsible for purchasing trip insurance.
- By booking this condo you are agreeing to this rental agreement.
- VISITORS OF REGISTERED GUESTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED UP TO RESIDENTIAL CONDOS FOR LESS THEN 30 NIGHT BOOKINGS.
- THE MAX OCCUPANCY FOR THIS PROPERTY IS:
4 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN
-Only guests staying a month or longer are permitted to have visitors. Visitors must be kept at a minimum at all times.
- Absolutely no loud music, or parties. Any type of altercation with building security or staff will result in immediate eviction or 15 day notice from mgmt. If this occurs, there will be no refund and the forfeit of any deposit.
- Booking name must match credit card used and/or must match one of the
guests staying registered in the property.
- No third party bookings unless agreed to by Bluewater Realty LLC.
- Total number of guests must NOT exceed occupancy amount for this property. Please make sure to state the exact amount of guests when booking. We may not accommodate more than the max occupancy.
- If any furniture/art is removed or moved during your stay, It will reflect in your deposit.
- There is no smoking of any kind permitted in this property. If smoking is detected you will face eviction and forfeit deposit.
- Bluewater Realty LLC will not be held liable for any amenities being closed during your stay. This is out of our control, we will not give refunds for this situation, should it arise.
- Absolutely no pets are permitted. We are unable to amend this rule. We absolutely love animals! However, we must follow the building rules on nightly/monthly rentals.
- Guests 16 years of age and older are considered adults via building mgmt. Guests 16 years of age and older will be considered as an adult at time of registration.
- Must be 21+ to book with us.
1. Please attach a photo of a drivers license or passport for each adult, including yours for building registration.
2. One valet parking space for your entire stay is a one time $75 fee. Please let us know if you’ll have a vehicle at time of booking.
3. Also, we will need your email so that may send you the welcome packet with check in instructions.
-Building rules must be accepted at time of booking.
Please make sure you read through it thoroughly.
Rachel and Mia
Bluewater Realty Miami
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Toilet
Sleeping2 King bed, 1 Twin Bed
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryTowel-set, Hot Tub