- SQF 1,850
Bluewater Realty welcomes you to The Grand, our waterfront oasis located in the heart of Downtown Miami on the lovely Biscayne Bay. Our four bedroom, Some Like It Hot 2056!, has all you will need for a complete retreat! Want waterfront marina views? You got it! Want to cozy up on your private balcony and gaze out at the gorgeous bay? You got it!
Please read all rules prior to booking
Your Airbnb Super Hosts,
Rachel & Mia
Our four bedroom, Some Like It Hot! 2056, comfortably sleeps 6 adult guests (16 years of age and older) plus up to 3 children.
Four bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms.
Some Like It Hot! 2056 offers one king bed in the master bedroom, king in the second bedroom suite, queen in the third bedroom, and a queen bed in the 4th bedroom. Extra blankets, linens, and pillows to use at your leisure. Whether deciding on take-out or channeling your inner chef abilities, our kitchen inside Some Like It Hot!, is fully equipped with all the essentials and is adorned with counter bar/stools for you to relax, sit and enjoy! TVs in every room so you will not miss out on your favorite TV shows you thought left at home! Roku streaming with Netflix and Sling tv that offers over 40 live channels along with numerous free movie and tv show apps. And yes, your very own Washer/Dryer, so going home home with laundry is not an option!
You have full private access to our Some Like It Hot 2056!, located on the 20th floor!!. You have full access to The Grand pool, gym, hot tubs, and lobby. The Grand lobby is what we call a city within a building. If you didn't have to leave the building, you wouldn't have to, because it offers everything you could possibly need, want and desire! Restaurants from authentic Italian Primo's dining (a true locals hang out shhhhh), to our 8 1/2 Caffe & Bottega (omg the panini's and fresh baked pastries!!), to yummy deli at Le'Faubourg to Tony Chan's upscale Chinese eatery, to our Locals Lobby Bar (and just about everything in-between). Oh, and let's not forget Starbucks, and for a classic Miami meets Hollywood feel, visit our hidden gem Casablanca on The Bay. Boutique shopping.. Bayshore Design Center (we love the Italian silk!), ask for Elizabeth, tell her Rachel and Mia sent you! Dry Cleaning, Parcel Packaging, pharmacy, Beauty Salon and Nail Bar, Convenient Store, Lotus Bloom Spa, Med Spa, Holistic Spa.
Drum roll please ... our very own Grand Sea Isle Marina! Whether you are in the mood for a late night stroll along the marina boardwalk or wanting to get your water sports on.. The Grand can make that happen all in a days fun! The Grand offers a full equipped Marina with water sports, day cruises, and fishing trips!
You never have to feel alone! We are here for YOU! We are a real estate company and manage numerous properties in the building and we are on site should you need us for anything at all.
The Grand is a premiere location! It is very centrally located. We are an easy 8 minute drive over the scenic causeway to South Beach, 3 minute drive to Wynwood Walls and Art District, 5 minutes to Midtown and the Design and Fashion District. One block walking distance to Publix grocery store beer/wine. Bayside Marketplace (port of Miami) is so close you can see it from The Grand! As is American Airlines Arena and The Miami Adrienne Arscht Center! There is shopping, nightlife, arts & entertainment, and restaurants all around ... !!
Uber all the way! Everything is so close that it makes Ubering around safe and easy. Taxis (there is usually a long line of taxis right out front of The Grand) the Trolley, and our very personal favorite the Miami Metromover which is free and is right on our block!
Please read and agree to all house rules before booking:
1. AFTER booking you must attach photos of ALL adults (16 yrs of age and older) drivers licenses or passports for building registration. They must not have any information crossed off.
2. Building Management strict occupancy rules. 6 adults only (16 years of age and older) plus 3 children. There are no exceptions to the occupancy amount. Please make sure your amount of guests reflects the building requirements.
3. No smoking inside the condo of ANY kind, only permitted on balcony with all doors shut.
4. 21 years of age and older to book, no exceptions as these are building requirements.
5. Check in is strictly 4pm to 10pm and is preformed by the building mgmt. The check out is 11am, due to next guests arriving we can not honor late check outs. The building does have a bellman that can hold your luggage for $3 per suitcase before and after your stay if needed. Please plan you arrival and departure times accordingly.
6. We are not responsible for any items left behind. Please make sure to check that you have removed all personal belongings at departure.
7. If any Roku streaming stick is missing from our TV's after your departure, this will resort in a $75 charge to the guest.
8. Cost for lost keys is $30 for each set. We will send you a request of funds through Airbnb.
9. Your Airbnb profile name must reflect your legal name on your government issued photo ID.
1. $75.00 fee for transponder for one self parking space for entire stay. (Request sent after booking) - transponder must be picked up before 11pm on arrival day or you will need to pay $30.00 for overnight parking directly to building for first night.
2. $30 daily valet fee you pay directly to building each day.
BUILDING RULES ( very important please read)
-NO VISITORS OR GUESTS PERMITTED ACCESS UP TO CONDO AT ANYTIME DURING STAY. RESULTS OF UNREGISTERED GUESTS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITH NO REFUND.
- Absolutely no loud music, parties or any type of altercation with building security or staff or will result in immediate eviction with no refund and $150 fine.
- Building mgmt requires adult guests to wear, or carry with them the provided wristbands for easy building access. Adults will be given these at check in.
These house rules are all accepted when you confirm a booking.
3 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping2 King bed, 2 Queen bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
OutsideShared Tennis court
1717 North Bayshore Drive , Miami, 33132, United States